February 25, 2020, 03:35:14 am
News: If your question is answered please put [RESOLVED] in the subject of the initial message.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Chris .. re Jamie  (Read 1544 times)
Dragonfly
Founders

Stars: +1/-1

« on: November 29, 2002, 11:04:00 am »

Jamie and I have been talking over the last couple of days.. and we have come to the mutual conclusion that his being an Admin here is just too big a conflict of interest .... I have made him a Super Mod instead

But you will need to remove his access to the Admin panel and change any passwords that he may have had access too

It is all very amicable and friendly.. if anyone asks.. the official line is that being a Super at VBF was too big a conflict with being an Admin here

smile

Chris
Founders

Stars: +0/-0

MIA

« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2002, 11:57:40 am »

okay

When the Bogeyman goes to sleep every night, nothing happens.

Dragonfly
Founders

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2002, 12:15:42 pm »

Which leaves us with the issue of who to have as a new Admin?

My vote would be for Slaine, rj has done some great things lately.. I am very impressed with the change in his attitude since coming over here..

smile

Chris
Founders

MIA

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2002, 12:22:37 pm »

well again i\'d have to ask...do we need a 4th?

Dragonfly
Founders

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2002, 12:37:19 pm »

I think we do.. although not so urgently now.. but there has been a lot to do.. migrating the post counts..activating accounts.. answering questions.. etc etc etc.. like I always said.. I don\'t want to play a huge role on this site.. and Jeff is going to be busy with postreltech when that happens.. so it would be a pretty big load for you.. and you will also be busy with setting up postreltech (we hope anyway ) so I think there is a need for an additional Admin who can do the housekeeping stuff when necessary

smile

Chris
Founders

MIA

« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2002, 12:41:26 pm »

i guess

my vote goes with slaine then (or pix  )

Dragonfly
Founders

« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2002, 12:53:57 pm »

well we can all think about it for a day or so.. there is no urgency right at this moment I guess

I just wanted you to have a think about who you would like to work with etc.

smile

Jethro
Founders

« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2002, 08:30:51 pm »

Am thinking Slaine and Pix. As stated Kim is probably going to be spending more time at galah and when PRT goes up will no doubt spend a lot of time in country there.

Slaine has really impressed and Pix would be a great inclusion as she is well respected, has great ideas, and never ceases to cool down potential flareups.

[size=] - Movie Reviews, Discussion, and in due course articles and stuff and that [/size]

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: