December 13, 2019, 11:58:27 pm
News: If someone gives you crap then give them a Bad Star
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]   Go Down
Author Topic: Post race ... Continued ... Again  (Read 41450 times)
Jason Reed
Administrator

Stars: +4/-0

Pure Evil Administrator

« Reply #270 on: November 04, 2019, 06:45:02 pm »

Time to get cracking on a video game thumb_yello did you get the email I forwarded you?

Oh yeah, I got that email. I don't think I was on that forum. I was on the VB one where GT basically split off from.

And I'm thinking about what sort of game I might want to create. I have an idea and have created a GitHub repository Grin

-- signature --

simmo
Administrator

Stars: +3/-0

« Reply #271 on: November 05, 2019, 05:10:12 pm »

Oh yeah, I got that email. I don't think I was on that forum. I was on the VB one where GT basically split off from.
Yeah, this one was a split from there too, but I don't recall if it was the same time/rift. I was thinking we could have absorbed them, but not sure if we should have. Moot point now though.

And I'm thinking about what sort of game I might want to create. I have an idea and have created a GitHub repository Grin
Exciting! Are the details a secret!?

..... .....

Jason Reed
Administrator

Pure Evil Administrator

« Reply #272 on: November 09, 2019, 05:41:59 pm »

Exciting! Are the details a secret!?
Nothing secret. You know the movie Fantastic Voyage from like the 60's? The player is a person shrunken down and has to guide themselves to different issues in a body. Fight diseases, fix wounds, clear clots that sort of thing.

-- signature --

simmo
Administrator

« Reply #273 on: November 11, 2019, 09:05:25 pm »

Nothing secret. You know the movie Fantastic Voyage from like the 60's? The player is a person shrunken down and has to guide themselves to different issues in a body. Fight diseases, fix wounds, clear clots that sort of thing.
That sounds pretty awesome! Looking forward to being a beta tester! Another Tounge

..... .....

Bonker Gudd
Monster Poster

Stars: +0/-0

« Reply #274 on: November 16, 2019, 01:23:44 am »

You get pumped with electrons.

Jason Reed
Administrator

Pure Evil Administrator

« Reply #275 on: December 07, 2019, 06:56:12 pm »

Just a friendly reminder that I'm still alive Grin

Had a week off, and was busy getting things ready for Christmas. Will be back in the office for the next two weeks, and then I'm off for the rest of the year.

How's it going for you?

-- signature --

simmo
Administrator

« Reply #276 on: December 09, 2019, 03:43:24 pm »

Just a friendly reminder that I'm still alive Grin
Good to hear! yay I just assumed you were immersed in game development crash

Had a week off, and was busy getting things ready for Christmas. Will be back in the office for the next two weeks, and then I'm off for the rest of the year.
I've taken 7 days off this year... (I'm not even sure how many I'm allotted, i think 15 hmm )

How's it going for you?
Same 'ol same 'ol... Still dealing with my mistake of having two concurrent freelance projects, both starting to see a light at the end of the tunnel, but the finish line keeps moving...

Both of my bands have gig's this weekend. It's a two day music fest and I have a band in each lineup. I think that's better than having both on one night, especially if there is an amp for me to use.

Planning to move to a cheaper apartment soon (in a month... coming fast...) and i should save about $400 a month... I wish I had done it 4 years ago lol. I rented my current apartment site unseen and should have moved as soon as that year was up. I haven't actually chosen a place though... I have a couple in mind and am ready to put down a deposit today if they tell me they can install a dishwasher.

EDIT:
Finished A2 in Star Pirates last night... not sure what to do with myself now... kinda thinking of starting A3  fish
« Last Edit: December 09, 2019, 03:52:36 pm by simmo » Logged

..... .....

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: