November 22, 2019, 02:03:52 am
News: If someone gives you crap then give them a Bad Star
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]   Go Down
Author Topic: Post race ... Continued ... Again  (Read 39306 times)
Jason Reed
Administrator

Stars: +4/-0

Pure Evil Administrator

« Reply #270 on: November 04, 2019, 06:45:02 pm »

Time to get cracking on a video game thumb_yello did you get the email I forwarded you?

Oh yeah, I got that email. I don't think I was on that forum. I was on the VB one where GT basically split off from.

And I'm thinking about what sort of game I might want to create. I have an idea and have created a GitHub repository Grin

-- signature --

simmo
Administrator

Stars: +3/-0

« Reply #271 on: November 05, 2019, 05:10:12 pm »

Oh yeah, I got that email. I don't think I was on that forum. I was on the VB one where GT basically split off from.
Yeah, this one was a split from there too, but I don't recall if it was the same time/rift. I was thinking we could have absorbed them, but not sure if we should have. Moot point now though.

And I'm thinking about what sort of game I might want to create. I have an idea and have created a GitHub repository Grin
Exciting! Are the details a secret!?

..... .....

Jason Reed
Administrator

Stars: +4/-0

Pure Evil Administrator

« Reply #272 on: November 09, 2019, 05:41:59 pm »

Exciting! Are the details a secret!?
Nothing secret. You know the movie Fantastic Voyage from like the 60's? The player is a person shrunken down and has to guide themselves to different issues in a body. Fight diseases, fix wounds, clear clots that sort of thing.

-- signature --

simmo
Administrator

Stars: +3/-0

« Reply #273 on: November 11, 2019, 09:05:25 pm »

Nothing secret. You know the movie Fantastic Voyage from like the 60's? The player is a person shrunken down and has to guide themselves to different issues in a body. Fight diseases, fix wounds, clear clots that sort of thing.
That sounds pretty awesome! Looking forward to being a beta tester! Another Tounge

..... .....

Bonker Gudd
Monster Poster

Stars: +0/-0

« Reply #274 on: November 16, 2019, 01:23:44 am »

You get pumped with electrons.

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: