December 14, 2019, 09:25:51 pm
News: If someone gives you crap then give them a Bad Star
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Great article on prioritizing features  (Read 2257 times)
Jason Reed
Administrator

Stars: +4/-0

Pure Evil Administrator

« on: July 31, 2012, 11:39:38 am »

Read this article today on how to prioritize features thought I would share: http://blog.intercom.io/prioritising-features-wholl-use-it-how-often/

-- signature --

simmo
Administrator

Stars: +3/-0

« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2012, 03:05:09 pm »

That is a great article and useful chart. If you find a company that will stick to that, stay with them!

However, as ex-IT-management, I'm aware of a box that is not on the chart labeled "partner wants" or "big client wants" Another Tounge So many times I have seen company resources wasted because someone with clout wanted something (and in most cases they didn't even know what they were asking for mf_Dr_Evil )

..... .....

Jason Reed
Administrator

Stars: +4/-0

Pure Evil Administrator

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2012, 03:38:28 am »

That is a great article and useful chart. If you find a company that will stick to that, stay with them!

However, as ex-IT-management, I'm aware of a box that is not on the chart labeled "partner wants" or "big client wants" Another Tounge So many times I have seen company resources wasted because someone with clout wanted something (and in most cases they didn't even know what they were asking for mf_Dr_Evil )

Scary how your reply is almost exactly what I'm living in the office right now Wink.

When I was reading it I was thinking more about how I would like to do things with my own development projects. Grin

-- signature --

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: