December 14, 2019, 09:24:46 pm
News: IF YOU ARE A MEMBER FROM THE ORIGINAL SITE AND CAN'T LOGIN. POST IN THE FEEDBACK FORUM (AS GUEST) AND AN ADMIN WILL ASSIST YOU TO ACCESS THE SITE!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Some new bug?  (Read 5768 times)
wrack
Master of TMEOotAP

Stars: +3/-0

Don't look back. Look in the mirror to look back.

« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2009, 01:53:48 am »

Well normally when I format my PC, I start of with 2 drives. Lets call then C being the "System" and D being "Data". I don't store absolutely anything in C, just the operating system and programs so if I ever have to format then no worry about backup, just pop the disk and be done with it. Personally in your situation I don't think its and overkill bcos you all are suffering from A problem nevertheless.

Sue
Old Timer

Stars: +2/-0

« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2009, 08:41:33 am »

I didn't partition this time.  I am refreshing the backup on my system now.  I may format but I'm not sure if I will have to go that far yet.  I'm still curious as to what caused this.  I want to solve the mystery.

Like I said...no scan is showing any trouble with the system yet the mouse is not working as fast as it was and any command takes much longer than it was taking for the past year or since I purchased the computer.  I didn't do nor change anything.  I wasn't even using the system.  I was sitting beside it and noticed it wasn't working right with the screen saver which was stopping and restarting on it's own.

It just happened as I stated in the first post and now its gradually improving on it's own...I has been acting much like it would if I had dial up service but worse...even when I am not on the network or connected to the net at all.  Extremely perplexing....

Sailing across the sea from Lothlorien....

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: