January 24, 2021, 06:35:36 am
News: GalahTech Community Based Technical Support!
Pages: 1 ... 211 212 [213] 214 215 216   Go Down
Author Topic: Post race ... Continued  (Read 509428 times)
simmo
Administrator

Stars: +3/-0

« Reply #3180 on: November 18, 2016, 04:57:44 pm »

It just doesn't feel like Friday... I have a show on the calendar for tonight, no one I've heard of but a lot of friends going (so it's probably more Rockabilly), I assume I'll be working on the greenhouse stuff (I believe working on the 12 aquariums is next on the to do list) Saturday & Sunday, and I do have a show on the calendar for Sat night too (again, nothing exciting, just a 'something to do')... Just nothing to look forward to I guess Another Tounge

Oh, and I went to the dentist again yesterday. She didn't do any fillings (I never know what she has planned till I get there) but instead we had a "follow up" on my gum disease (where she pokes & jabs me for an hour, recording numbers) since it's been a month since the treatment. I've been upgraded from "moderate" to "slight" so that's good. I also had the Orthodontic consult (I wanted to get that done in the event they needed to pull some teeth, didn't want to waste time & money fixing ones that were getting yanked). They said I don't need any pulled (they did when I was a kid, but looking in the mirror last night I've noticed that they aren't as crowded as they used to be) but they also said I wasn't a good candidate for "teaching" braces... I guess my teeth aren't as crooked as I thought Another Tounge However, they did say I was an excellent candidate for "invisalign" (which I think is what I would probably prefer anyway)... bad news is that it's about $3500 and I'm already spending an "unexpected" (I kinda went to the dentist on a whim) $4k already so I'm not sure if it's in the budget or not Another Tounge
« Last Edit: November 18, 2016, 05:06:51 pm by msimmons » Logged

..... .....

Jason Reed
Administrator

Stars: +4/-0

Pure Evil Administrator

« Reply #3181 on: November 20, 2016, 06:09:54 pm »

Well my first free day since leaving Aeromaritime (my previous company) consisted of going to breakfast with my wife and seriously over eating. The scary thing is that it was a healthy breakfast. Fruit, yogurt, bread, cheeses, some jellies, a soft boiled egg. Nothing that looked of itself to be so much but afterward I was so stuffed I skipped lunch. We're going back next Friday Wink

The weekend has been pretty quiet. I figured I would use this weekend to just relax a little before going into full time study mode. I've taken a little time to work on one of the background services for my little home project, mostly I've been playing Minecraft and just enjoying my time off. Tomorrow I'll hit the books again pretty hard. Lots of reading first then followed by doing practical in the afternoon. Hopefully I'll get my base knowledge to a level where I'm satisfied.

-- signature --

wrack
Master of TMEOotAP

Don't look back. Look in the mirror to look back.

« Reply #3182 on: November 20, 2016, 09:47:31 pm »

Simmo bye1. Yikes the dentists are expensive. Can't you go overseas and get it all done? Medical tourism is strong in Asia.

JR vader Good way to start new job.

Ello jamie Had one hell of a long weekend even though it was only 2 days laugh1

Saturay, cleaned the house top to bottom. Dusting and then vacuum, 9am-1:30pm yikes Then went out for some shopping, then for dinner to my brother's home, stayed overnight sleeping late.

Sunday, friend's wedding. Outside, temperature hitting 90F. We all are in traditional dresses and those things are heavy bruce_h4h and not friendly to heat crash. Worst part was, there was a swimming pool right next and we couldn't do darn thing about it. As soon as it was over, all the ladies rush to the rooms coming out in relaxing clothes even before the lunch was served. Then it was all boys turn. Going to be 100F today. Summer is here I feel like a steam roller has passed onto me leaving energy less. starwars

simmo
Administrator

« Reply #3183 on: November 21, 2016, 03:02:21 pm »

Well my first free day since leaving Aeromaritime (my previous company) consisted of going to breakfast with my wife and seriously over eating. The scary thing is that it was a healthy breakfast. Fruit, yogurt, bread, cheeses, some jellies, a soft boiled egg. Nothing that looked of itself to be so much but afterward I was so stuffed I skipped lunch. We're going back next Friday Wink
heh, sounds like a celebration feast!

The weekend has been pretty quiet. I figured I would use this weekend to just relax a little before going into full time study mode. I've taken a little time to work on one of the background services for my little home project, mostly I've been playing Minecraft and just enjoying my time off.
Every once in a while I get the itch to play Minecraft. I hit it pretty hard for like a week years ago but once I started dreaming about digging I decided I needed to quit laugh1

Tomorrow I'll hit the books again pretty hard. Lots of reading first then followed by doing practical in the afternoon. Hopefully I'll get my base knowledge to a level where I'm satisfied.
I used to collect games that I would never get around to play, now I collect "training." I've bought a number of online "courses" and quite a few books that I hope I can get around to one day (really hoping to hit this freelance project that has been lingering pretty hard this week, once that is done I can focus on my own desires guilt free.)

Simmo bye1. Yikes the dentists are expensive. Can't you go overseas and get it all done? Medical tourism is strong in Asia.
Some people go to Mexico, but I worry about things being less regulated or "advanced" as we have here. However, with the teeth straightening you have to go in every couple weeks for adjustments so even if I wanted to it wouldn't be ideal.

Sunday, friend's wedding. Outside, temperature hitting 90F. We all are in traditional dresses and those things are heavy bruce_h4h and not friendly to heat crash. Worst part was, there was a swimming pool right next and we couldn't do darn thing about it. As soon as it was over, all the ladies rush to the rooms coming out in relaxing clothes even before the lunch was served. Then it was all boys turn.
Y'all's traditional outfits are so awesome though! Totally worth it in my opinion (but this is coming from a guy who wore a leather jacket in the Texas summers for the sake of fashion).

Going to be 100F today. Summer is here I feel like a steam roller has passed onto me leaving energy less. starwars
Just as your temps are rising, ours are dropping... It's very good that we got the turtles inside because they would not have survived this weekends lows... Even inside the greenhouse it was less than ideal as the gas heater had not been hooked up yet... dude had a few electric heaters in there though so it was ok. Sunday we finally got the gas dude over, but I left as they were starting so I'm not sure if they finished or not.

My weekend was a blur, lots of bands, lots of beer, helped on multiple people's projects, wasn't home or slept much Another Tounge Even last night I didn't get home till after 11... I'm sore & tired today... looking forward to a nap after work.

..... .....

Jason Reed
Administrator

Pure Evil Administrator

« Reply #3184 on: November 25, 2016, 04:23:44 pm »

Decided to extend our WLAN range in our house. Ordered a repeater and installed it. Was a pretty easy installation procedure, basically since is the same brand as our router, all I had to do was a WPS connection, and bang done. Just moved it to where it is most needed and we're in business.

Spent the day with my wife. We went to breakfast, then we worked a bit around the house. Had to replace an elbow pipe in one of our bathrooms. I went to throw something away and noticed that it was wet. Felt around to find a leak and when I ran my hand along the bottom it felt more wet, and bumpy. Took my hand away and it started peeing water. So off to the hardware store to buy a new one and get it fitted. Wife took the old one, wanting to see how bad it was, and poked it with her finger. Made a hole big enough to put a pencil eraser into. Glad that happened when the shops are still open. Had that happened on Sunday or Saturday night I'd have been so angry. In this case it was a pretty quick repair.

One week until I start at the new company. Starting to get a bit nervous Grin

-- signature --

simmo
Administrator

« Reply #3185 on: November 28, 2016, 07:24:43 pm »

Decided to extend our WLAN range in our house. Ordered a repeater and installed it. Was a pretty easy installation procedure, basically since is the same brand as our router, all I had to do was a WPS connection, and bang done. Just moved it to where it is most needed and we're in business.
I'll be doing something similar in a house in Galveston soon (maybe Friday). Just going with a WiFi repeater at first, but those old houses are pretty bad with blocking wifi (lead paint?) so I may wind up running CAT and adding another router/AP.

Spent the day with my wife. We went to breakfast, then we worked a bit around the house. Had to replace an elbow pipe in one of our bathrooms. I went to throw something away and noticed that it was wet. Felt around to find a leak and when I ran my hand along the bottom it felt more wet, and bumpy. Took my hand away and it started peeing water. So off to the hardware store to buy a new one and get it fitted. Wife took the old one, wanting to see how bad it was, and poked it with her finger. Made a hole big enough to put a pencil eraser into.
Good thing it was in a spot you could access. I've been crawling around, digging, and working in some cramped, hard to access places lately...

Glad that happened when the shops are still open. Had that happened on Sunday or Saturday night I'd have been so angry. In this case it was a pretty quick repair.
Yup! and it seems to happen that way more often than not (probably because when you can just run to the store it's less memorable than the times that you were w/o water for a weekend). I went to the hardware store where I worked back in 1997 this weekend but no one I worked with were there (I doubt I would know anyone there with the exception of two and one I know would only be "normal" business days so I didn't expect him, but i figured if the other was still there, he would be the Sat manager.) I did still know the location of 99% of the items on my shopping list.

One week until I start at the new company. Starting to get a bit nervous Grin
Exciting!

My weekend was a blur, lots of bands, lots of beer, helped on multiple people's projects, wasn't home or slept much Another Tounge Even last night I didn't get home till after 11... I'm sore & tired today... looking forward to a nap after work.
Whew, been of work since Wednesday and it's been the typical whirlwind of excitement and adventure, lets see if I can piece it all together Another Tounge

The plan was that I pick up the gal I've been seeing &her room mate and we head to Galveston to work straight after work Wednesday. We did head to Galv but it was just to drop off the room mate (she had too much to do plus leaving for her parents early the next day) so he could work over the next few days. That was fine by me as there was a show I wanted to see back in town Another Tounge
I'm known for driving fast and well... I guess I'm going to have to get out of that habit because I managed to get a speeding ticket on the way back (82 in a 65, I told the officer I usually try to keep it under 80 Another Tounge )... first one in about 15 years.
I still made it in time for the band I wanted to see (they were the first of the night) but I was pretty tired, it wasn't the typical bartenders (so I had to pay full price), and it wasn't the typical sound guy (I like to see this band, at this venue, because the bassist's set up sounds so great there (best sound guy (typically) & system in town)) so it wasn't nearly as good as it should have been... when the second band started sound checking I saw who the bassist was and decided "duck this I'm going home" Another Tounge (dude is an arrogant prick and I wasn't in the mood).

Thursday (thanksgiving) I went to my sister's for lunch. Was her family, my other sister (who's family was working or with their in-laws), and my mom (my dad has been in the hospital due to another stroke). Afterward I stopped by the hospital to visit my dad. My sisters have been freaking out a bit about his condition so I thought he was worse off but they weren't exposed to my grandmother in her last years so they don't know what bad is... He hasn't seen me since my hair has started growing back out (or since it's gotten to a point where it's looking long again) and it didn't take him more than a minute to make a comment, so he's fine Another Tounge (although they are both getting to a point where we (the sisters & I, my brother is a useless cunt) are getting concerned that "independent" living is a bit too... independent.
While I was at my sister's I texted turtle guy to let him know I would be available Friday (but not sat/sun) and he suggested we go to a party that was going on. I had a show on my calendar, but was just a local band and it's rare that he goes out, so we did that. Since it was a bit far we couldn't Uber so I just kept my drinking to a minimum, he on the other hand... lol. He was hurting the next morning though for sure.

Friday, bright & early, I was at his house where we had to finish digging a trench for a gas line... Apparently Sunday before last when they were working on the gas line (I was there for the first part of the morning that day but left early since there wasn't much of anything for me to do) they found a major leak... since the greenhouse goes right on top of the gas line, they decided we should just abandon the existing pipe and run a new line around it. He hired some guys to dig the trench but they didn't go deep enough for the gas plumber's strictness so we had to deepen it a bit... but the hard part was that we had to go under about 5 feet of concrete slab... I had to dig a hole i could fit in and dig sideways... the worst part was that the ground was so hard under there... it took hours, barely making any progress with each shovel strike. We ran out of light just before the "connecting & turning on" part (especially since the plumber wanted to test extensively once that step was complete) so I'm not sure if dude has hot water (much less a heater) yet or not Another Tounge

Saturday morning, again bright & early, I picked up chick and we headed down to Galv where I worked on her project(s) till I got home yesterday evening Another Tounge

It's looking like I'm going to have a pretty quiet week though (at least till Thursday) and my weekend shouldn't be too crazy either.

..... .....

Jason Reed
Administrator

Pure Evil Administrator

« Reply #3186 on: December 09, 2016, 03:54:29 pm »

Hi guys hiya

Been pretty busy this week getting settled in with the new company. Things are going pretty well. I'm currently learning the SAP programming language ABAP. It's got all your typical programming basics, but has a strange formatting and syntax, and it only runs inside of SAP.

My desk is quite a bit smaller but then I also now have two full sized monitors and not just a single monitor with laptop. The laptop is a bit more powerful too, so I'm pretty happy with that.

Tonight is our company's Christmas party. Most have already left for home to get ready. I'll leave from the office as it's only about a 30 minute walk to the resturant.

I think I'm doing well enough fitting into the team. They people are pretty nice, and I've had a chance to do a little socializing.

Just thought I'd drop you guys a message so you didn't think I fell off the face of the earth.

-- signature --

simmo
Administrator

« Reply #3187 on: December 09, 2016, 05:13:01 pm »

Been pretty busy this week getting settled in with the new company. Things are going pretty well.
[snip (actually re-ordered)]
I think I'm doing well enough fitting into the team. They people are pretty nice, and I've had a chance to do a little socializing.
Awesome! yay

I'm currently learning the SAP programming language ABAP. It's got all your typical programming basics, but has a strange formatting and syntax, and it only runs inside of SAP.
Sounds fun Grin

My desk is quite a bit smaller but then I also now have two full sized monitors and not just a single monitor with laptop. The laptop is a bit more powerful too, so I'm pretty happy with that.
heh, I cannot work with a single monitor... I feel so claustrophobic when I'm out and on my laptop.

Tonight is our company's Christmas party. Most have already left for home to get ready. I'll leave from the office as it's only about a 30 minute walk to the resturant.
The wife not going? We had ours last weekend and my date cancelled last minute... (valid excuse assuming true) One of our employees (one of the 6) cancelled 30 mins after the scheduled time so that was worse. People were asking me if she actually existed and said we'll have to schedule a spring dinner just to have her come Another Tounge

Just thought I'd drop you guys a message so you didn't think I fell off the face of the earth.
heh, I was just thinking it had been a while since I posted but it's only been just under two weeks. Nothing too exciting has happened. My  sister was supposed to bring her cat over since they want me to cat sit and we want to be sure the cats are compatible but the town they live in flooded that day... not sure if we're scheduled for tomorrow or not. My niece (child of the other sister) is graduating (again, I can't keep up, I think this is a second associates. She is going for nursing pre-reqs) early in the morning so I have to take it easy tonight. Not sure what my plans are tomorrow night but I have a couple events on the calendar.

..... .....

wrack
Master of TMEOotAP

Don't look back. Look in the mirror to look back.

« Reply #3188 on: December 15, 2016, 01:15:18 am »

Hello boys bye1

Sorry I have been away, again!!! This excuse is getting old taz

Time for me to disappear again due to year end with whole help of work pending. See y'll next year.

Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year  beerchug

Jason Reed
Administrator

Pure Evil Administrator

« Reply #3189 on: December 15, 2016, 10:31:25 am »

Hope you have a good end of year Wrack. I've been pretty busy with the new job too so not on as much as I would like.

BONUS! I got an email from the server about Wrack's post! Looks like Simmo's host fixed something again. I wonder how long this will last.

-- signature --

simmo
Administrator

« Reply #3190 on: December 16, 2016, 03:30:25 pm »

Sorry I have been away, again!!! This excuse is getting old taz

Time for me to disappear again due to year end with whole help of work pending. See y'll next year.
No worries, completely understandable!

Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year  beerchug
Thanks, you too! newyear (ugh, just remembered I haven't done a bit of xmas shopping... )

I've been pretty busy with the new job too so not on as much as I would like.
Also completely understandable Grin

BONUS! I got an email from the server about Wrack's post! Looks like Simmo's host fixed something again. I wonder how long this will last.
Yeah, it's been working for me for about a month now unsure The other day they broke FTP for one of my freelance test-beds so the rare chance I had to work on something... I couldn't... As I always say, it's cheap enough to put up with, especially for what I use them for... for now.

My  sister was supposed to bring her cat over since they want me to cat sit and we want to be sure the cats are compatible but the town they live in flooded that day... not sure if we're scheduled for tomorrow or not.
She cancelled again, so we're on schedule for tomorrow... It's the last weekend before they leave for a few weeks (which is why they want me to cat sit) so it better happen... Hopefully Fido doesn't mind having a roommate for a bit. He's had a few over the past decade (two cats, one dog, all separate times) so I think he'll be ok, but not sure. (and my apt is kind of small so they can't really ignore each other.) My hope is that they become best buds since I think Fido gets bored & lonely but then again, it would suck for them when they are eventually separated (unless I convince my sister to take him Another Tounge )

I'm sure I've mentioned how my dentist tends to wound me during my visits? Well this time she wounded herself... so I had to go get a blood test so she knows I'm clean and she didn't catch anything from me Another Tounge That was less fun than I thought it would be, I got a little woozy when they pulled the needle out laugh1 People say I shouldn't have watched but I can't help it.

On the tail end of being sick, I slept most of yesterday but am back at work today. Not sure if I'm going to the show tonight or not. I was scheduled to help on the greenhouse project (at this point we're just cleaning up for the annual New Years Eve party) but since my sister re-scheduled I'm not sure what time I'll get over there.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2016, 03:32:04 pm by msimmons » Logged

..... .....

Jason Reed
Administrator

Pure Evil Administrator

« Reply #3191 on: December 25, 2016, 10:59:11 am »

Hope you guys are having a good holiday, time-off period.

I'm sitting here watching one of my boys helping their mother build her Millennium Falcon LEGO set.

[update]

So earlier I wrote a short story for my niece for her Christmas gift. Basically all the members of the family have contributed different stories and created an e-book for her since she likes to read.

Apparently the rest of the family was a bit surprised that I could actually write Another Tounge.

« Last Edit: December 25, 2016, 05:53:21 pm by Jason Reed » Logged

-- signature --

simmo
Administrator

« Reply #3192 on: December 28, 2016, 10:31:00 pm »

Hope you guys are having a good holiday, time-off period.
Whew, it's been an adventure for sure (but it seems a lot of my weekends are Another Tounge ) will post my "journal" as i typically do (I like to read through my posts years later and see what I was up to, I should probably make sure this site is backed up laugh1 ) at the end of the post sofa

I'm sitting here watching one of my boys helping their mother build her Millennium Falcon LEGO set.
Awesome! I kind of want one, but at the same time I don't need anymore stuff... (I actually have two of the original kenner falcons in my possession (one being my thoroughly played with xmas gift from around 1983, one that wasn't mine but in much better condition).

So earlier I wrote a short story for my niece for her Christmas gift. Basically all the members of the family have contributed different stories and created an e-book for her since she likes to read.

Apparently the rest of the family was a bit surprised that I could actually write Another Tounge.
Too funny! laugh1

So lets see... way back on the day of my last post, right when I got home from work, tattooer friend texted me to let me know that one of our friends from our home town (and actually in the current line up of our "band" (quotes cos we have yet to have a practice)) was there to get tattooed so I should come up if i was bored... I had a show on the calendar but was only interested in the headlining band so I texted teh band to find out what time they were going on. I managed to show up at the tattoo shop with a case of beer, consume more of that than I should have, and venture on to the show just as the band I wanted to see was setting up :rock:

The morning of 17th my sister came over with her cat. I shut Fido in my bedroom while her cat explored the living room a bit, then I opened the bedroom door... the two cats approached each other, hissed, and her cat ran & hid Another Tounge I saw it as a good sign, as hissing is a sign of fear, not aggression and my concern was that one of the cats was going to be attacking the other. She wasn't planning to leave her cat at that time (but at the same time, wasn't sure how we were going to handle getting her to me) but decided it was for the best.
I then went on to turtle guy (who is also tattooer from teh night before)'s house where he had a trailer dropped off for us to load up with all the scrap & trash from teh greenhouse build. worked till sundown, then went to a show that night (where the singer of the headlining band got too drunk to stand (his wife was getting concerned but I was like "he's nailing the songs so he can't be that bad off")) and back to turtles the next morning. I think we only worked till 4 and I ended up working at the deli that evening, but by now I can't remember.

Monday I received teh results of my blood test, clean as expected unsure

Was on the books to get tattooed Wednesday, but he caught my cold while we were working over the weekend, whoops... Thursday I took chick here to see Rogue One (was pretty awesome, both the theater & the movie). Before the movie, I took a half day off work, rented a cargo van, and hauled my sister & her fam to the airport (I get to do it again in a couple weeks).

Friday my dad passed (no big deal, I knew it was coming (he's been having strokes since before we left VA, had some pretty big ones just before Thanksgiving, I've already been down that road with my grandmother so to be honest, his not lingering for another few years like she did is a good thing. She was light (so I could carry her) and pleasant (so I didn't mind waiting on her) whereas he was neither Another Tounge So I went down there to make sure my mom was ok (she seemed it). My original plan was to go work at the deli, so I was going to come back to houston, get chick, and go back to galv (and potentially stay the night) but she was really tired and with traffic (I saw more accidents on that round trip than I had in three months or more combined) we would have gotten to galv too late to get anything done. So we jsut went to my place for food & tv, i took her back home, and went to a show (after dropping my car back off & calling an uber). Was just a random show, turned out to be really good. (unfortunately "im just going to have a couple drinks and go home" turned into drinking quite a bit... however... when the tab came the bartender asked me "Did you play tonight?" and I said "Man, I haven't played in 20 years" to which he replied "Well for some reason you got band prices, merry x-mas!" :rockstar:

Sat I woke up fairly early, picked up chick, and we went to galv to work on her deli some. We both had plans separately so I think we headed back to town by 4.
I took my mom out to eat, my goal was to get her to realize her life was finally her own and she could choose wherever she wanted... and that turned out to be closed (and a bit of a drive) due to it being xmas eve doh but I knew of a similar place not to much further out so I took her there (and I think I left my credit card at the restaurant).
That night was the annual party that one of my friends/ex-bandmates throws, and since my sister (that I took to the airport) was out of town I stayed at her place. We wound up drinking and getting rowdy till about 5 am (with a short period of calm to assemble one of the party goer's kids xmas presents at his place around 3) and a couple of us got donuts (this is where I thought I lost my card, but when the charges finally came in, I noticed I used a diff card here w/o realizing the one on top (that I typically use) was already missing.

I was going to accompany my mom to church the next morning... but when my alarm went off 3 or 4 hours after I went to bed, I had to text her that I wasn't going to make it Another Tounge we met up at my sister's later, was only my sis, bro-in-law, mom, & I, so not all that xmas-like.
After that I headed back to town to go to the big annual (this was the 22nd) punk show. I'm friends with teh headlining band (ex-bandmate with one (well two but one was only for like a month) of hte members, we shared a practice room, etc) so I always have a blast. Chick was going to accompany me but was tired from driving back from her family's and I was fine with that cos I anticipated being pretty occupied. It was probably the best lineup they've ever had and staggered sets between two floors. I was just passing through backstage when the 2nd to headlining band was starting their last song so I went out on stage to help with some backing vocals (yes... I was that drunk... I've been watching youtube to make sure no videos surface).
Close to the end of the night I ran into a guy I only know from the greenhouse project and I'm all "what's your favorite song [of the headlining band's]?" he told me, i got the singers attn... and... they immediately played it (it just so happened that it was next on the set list rofl_yello ) (I had actually requested a couple more songs that weren't on the set list that they attempted to play previously). He had his 15 yr old daughter w/him and it was her first punk show so I asked "Do y'all want to meet the band?" to which of course they said yes, so I took them back stage.

After all that excitement (and three days in a row of over-drinking) I didn't do anything Monday (well I went next door to have my jeeps oil changed) even though I was invited to a party. I have a pretty full calendar this week as well, but mostly just working in galveston (after working at my full time job), two shows later this week, and a new years eve party (that will be pretty tame if it's anything like last year).

..... .....

Jason Reed
Administrator

Pure Evil Administrator

« Reply #3193 on: December 30, 2016, 05:46:01 am »

Sounds like you've been really busy.

Sorry to hear that your dad passed. Hopefully your mom is taking it ok.

I know when I was a soldier I had a dentist that cut herself while working on my teeth as well, and we had to have a discussion. Thankfully in the Army we had to take regular STD tests, and I could assure her that I was up-to-date and clean. I mean technically she could have just checked my medical records.

Today my family return from visiting my in-laws. I couldn't because I've got to work. If things work correctly we'll meet in the town where I work and come home together.

-- signature --

Jason Reed
Administrator

Pure Evil Administrator

« Reply #3194 on: January 01, 2017, 09:37:18 am »

Double post to say

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

-- signature --

Pages: 1 ... 211 212 [213] 214 215 216   Go Up
Print

Jump to: